NF Central Plains is proud to present:
A Day of iNFormation
DON’T MISS OUT –
This year’s Day of iNFormation on April 21 is going to be
interesting, interactive, and packed with iNFormation!
Here’s a sneak peek:
- A presentation by Dr. Stephanie Morris, neurologist from the NF Center at Children’s Hospital in St. Louis, discussing her research on NF and autism;
- An interactive session with Michelle Wild, developer of apps for those with learning disabilities;
- A presentation by Dr. Kyle Sweeney, orthopedic surgeon at the University of Kansas Sarcoma Center, discussing options to treat tumors;
- A parent/patient panel made up of “real” people who will share their stories and answer your questions, peer to peer;
- A session led by Scott Adams, co-founder of the Special Needs Planning Center, explaining how to best ensure the continuity of quality care for your loved ones; and
- An inspirational talk by David Evans, about the fight for his rights as a person with NF.
Light breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Register by April 14 to take advantage of the $10 fee
Walk-ins are welcome for a fee of $15
Saturday, April 21, 2018
8:30 AM - 3:00 PM [CST]
Black & Veatch
11401 Lamar Avenue,
Overland Park, KS 66211
Adults Only, childcare will NOT be available