About our Walks…
Walks for Neurofibromatosis take place in communities nationwide. These inspiring events create strong bonds that build a supportive NF community. The goal of these strong communities is to rally together and become one great voice in finding affective treatments and an eventual cure for NF. The walks are a great way to involve family and friends, meet others who are affected by NF, while raising awareness of this disorder and to create funding for NF research.
Take your first step towards a cure by finding, registering, and then fundraising for a walk near you!
(2) Great Ways to Get Started Today
1. Find a Walk near you!
- May 13, 2017 - Coplay, PA
- June 3, 2017 - North Kansas City, MO
- June 10, 2017 - Boardman, OH
- June 25, 2017 - Redmond, WA
- June 17, 2017 - Wichita, KS
- October 21, 2017 - Memphis, TN
- October 8, 2016 - Oxford, NC
- November 12, 2016 - Orlando, FL
2. Start a Walk near you!
No Walk in Your Area? No Problem! Consider Starting a Walk Yourself! I'd love to show you how, contact Yvonne Glass, Walk Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-510-1115.
Every step we take together brings us one step closer to a cure for NF!
VISIT OUR PHOTO GALLERY TO VIEW PICTURES OF PAST WALKS!